Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you having for Dinner tonight?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I'm thinking of cooking tuna and pasta bake with garlic bread. Filling, full of carbs, satisfying and delicious.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Lots of meat.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Who the **** cares? Go and ask this kind of nonsense on Mumsnet or better yet just refrain some asking tedious questions about other peoples lives twice a day. :thumbsup:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I shall be at the Sussex CCC Quiz Night at the County Ground having one of their tip-top Curries!

Hopefully our table will be near the Servery so we can snaffle few extra poppodoms. :thumbsup:

Sadly I'm designated driver so no :drink: for me - maybe it will improve our chances - probably not......:down:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I've had lasagne for the last 4 nights, I think it's time to move on so I'll be having whatever I find first and like the look of in Sainsbury's.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Going for a curry tonight; good old Mahaan. Not sure what I'll be having yet though. Something that will stink out my workplace in the morning with any luck!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
You're a grown man who just used a sticking-out-tongue smiley so I think you'll find I'm not the person here who is in the wrong.

Very well. Let's do it again...

Who the **** cares? Go and ask this kind of nonsense on Mumsnet or better yet just refrain some asking tedious questions about other peoples lives twice a day. :thumbsup:

Don't get upset just because you don't know the answer, you tedious little prannet.

Better?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Very well. Let's do it again...

Don't get upset just because you don't know the answer, you tedious little prannet.

Better?

:safeway:

Excellent choice of insult but a poor comeback. Why is it a BAD thing that I don't spend my day thinking about food? Maybe I have more interesting things on my mind? :facepalm:

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013

Considering everyone else has participated, without making themselves look like a cock, you look really silly, not to mention tedious now!! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here