Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's one thing you really hate about Christmas

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
For me its Christmas crackers.

These can cost a fortune and contain 'wonderful' presents that the wife always insist people will love. But, when the guests get down from the table they are pleased to leave behind the plastic magnifying glass, false plastic moustache, lucky spinning wheel, metal puzzle that takes 30 seconds, and all the other crap.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Christmas songs. Especially Slade - So Here It Is Merry Christmas.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Mince pies foisted upon you everywhere you go, and you have to pretend to like them. Plus you've had about 10 'Christmas Dinners' as various dos before the day itself.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Fragrance adverts, every year they come up shitter ways to try and sell you a smell. The worst one is the Bleu de Chanel "I'm not going to be the person I'm expected to be" advert :rant:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Everything.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Everything apart from Christmas Eve evening through to Boxing day when I don't have to brave the carnage that is Christmas shopping and crowds.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
For me its Christmas crackers.

These can cost a fortune and contain 'wonderful' presents that the wife always insist people will love. But, when the guests get down from the table they are pleased to leave behind the plastic magnifying glass, false plastic moustache, lucky spinning wheel, metal puzzle that takes 30 seconds, and all the other crap.

I hate it when people moan about trivial shit (like Xmas crackers). Some people would love to have family members they have lost leave behind a shit cracker gift on Xmas day.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The 10 minutes of guilt on Xmas morning because I have not travelled 200 miles to Eastbourne to be with my parents.
Instead of spending Christmas sitting in traffic and risking my families life on the A27 between Lewes and Polegate we stay at home and have a great time.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I hate it when people moan about trivial shit (like Xmas crackers). Some people would love to have family members they have lost leave behind a shit cracker gift on Xmas day.

Time to get off your high horse mate. Plenty of other threads if you dont like reading this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here