Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One change you would like to see at the club?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
For me, it would be Removing the travel voucher from the ticket price, I would rather the club no longer covered costs for travel and us as fans take full responsibility.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dick Knight to walk away peacefully, oh and the travel voucher separation

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Being picky, as I don't feel strongly: more places to lean on with a pie and a pint in the concourses. I think I'd spend a lot more money there if it wasn't so hard to stand up with a pie in one hand, pint in the other, programme tucked under the arm, kids' coat on the other arm ... it's OK for a swift pint but doesn't exactly make you linger.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Barber raus

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
For me, it would be Removing the travel voucher from the ticket price, I would rather the club no longer covered costs for travel and us as fans take full responsibility.

And with it the inevitable consequence of the reversion to a normal day train service on matchdays with 2 carriage Ashford trains, and no other extra trains / carriages :ffsparr:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
The travel voucher works well. I like the way I can use the system in a flexible way. This season I have used the bus train and park and ride depending on circumstances.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I think people are too fussy. Isn't what we have now better than what we had at Withdean or Priestfield, or didn't you go then?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Better audio in the concourses so we can here the interviews both before, during and after games.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
To be fair nobody paid for the trains when we were supposed to anyway, it's impossible to get so many people to do so. Maybe the club are being a bit kind to Southern, afterall it should be their responsibility to provide travel and it's their fault if they don't have the infrastructure to get people to pay.

The club still paid something (and I'm guessing a lot) towards travel with the travel vouchers, if Munkfish is trying to say the club should pay nothing and we should cover all fee's I'm sure the likes of Southern would do a lot more in making sure people paid.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Agree, and also show the game live in the concourses so there isn't a mad rush at half time for food and drink. Or at least show the start of the second half for the benefit of those still queuing.

I'm guessing there would be some kind of legal reason they would not be allowed to show the game live on the concourses?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
From a purely selfish viewpoint - hold some of the park and ride coaches after the initial departures, for 15 mins or so to allow about 25% of the cars out of Bennett's Field and then do it again after another 20 mins or so of park and ride leaving. Let the Park and ride punters wait a little and reduce the Bennett's Field wait. Other than that I am 100% happy with the Amex experience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here