Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue

Jul 7, 2003
No, not another thread about the Palace chairman and his attempts to recruit a new manager but a heads up to fans of this great radio show that there are still some tickets available for the stage show at the Dome on Saturday 18th January.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Was lucky enough to be at the recordings of Ep 1 and 2 of the current series...well worth a night out!

Though have to say that if you have caught 'Small Scenes' over the last month, then indeed that was funny!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Booked. :thumbsup:

Many thanks, hadn't even realised they were coming to Brighton.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
From what I have rarely heard of snippets on the radio, is this the one that features Paul Merton or is that "Wait just a minute"?? If it's the latter I'll have a look......

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
From what I have rarely heard of snippets on the radio, is this the one that features Paul Merton or is that "Wait just a minute"?? If it's the latter I'll have a look......

The Paul Merton one is Just A Minute.

This is Sound Charades, Mornington Crescent et al.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
No, not another thread about the Palace chairman and his attempts to recruit a new manager but a heads up to fans of this great radio show that there are still some tickets available for the stage show at the Dome on Saturday 18th January.
Cheers, just booked up, and taking my daughters to see The Nutcracker in December. A real football antidote.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I've been to several recordings over the years and have had some wonderful fun.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I've been to several recordings over the years and have had some wonderful fun. Easily the funniest show on the radio.

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
I've been to several recordings over the years and have had some wonderful fun. Easily the funniest show on the radio.

I have tapes, yes tapes, of some earlier seasons. One classic from Brighton I remember when humph says

Brighton is famous for its Neolithic camp

Then describing sound charades with reference to give us a clue, he say

Lionel Blair was the undoubted master of the art. Who can forget him exhausted and on his knees after finishing off An Officer and a Gentleman, in under two minutes.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Lionel Blair was the undoubted master of the art. Who can forget him exhausted and on his knees after finishing off An Officer and a Gentleman, in under two minutes.

"Who can possibly forget Lionel Blair & Una Stubbs doing All Kinds Of Everything against the clock?!"

"The experts expert on Give Us A Clue, was Lionel Blair. Who can ever forget opposing team captain Una Stubbs sitting open mouthed as he tried to pull off Twelve Angry Men in under two minutes."

"Who will ever forget the relish in Lionel Blair's eye as he got stuck into Howard's End for two minutes!"

etc, etc....

Seagrrl

Jan 22, 2012
Hove
I'm signed up to the ISIHAC newsletter but didn't know this was coming to Brighton so thanks for posting this, two tickets booked! I never saw Humph but was lucky enough to be in the audience when they started it up again after his death, the host then was Stephen Fry. Great fun, love it, have (via a colleague) almost every episode ever made on my phone and listen on boring train journeys.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I got an email about that about two hours ago.

Just bought two of the last remaining tickets.

I still haven't had an email. They have sent me hundres over the year telling me I could go to Southend, Birmingham or other far off place to see it being recorded but not the email that tells me it's in Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here