Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Flag for South West Corner

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpg
Well done to the South west Corner mob who sorted all this out looks great
Maybe the south stand might start being a match for the very quiet of late north stand :rolleyes:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Since that DISGUSTING tweet accusing Oscar Garcia of ABDUCTING AND MURDERING Madeline McCann I just can't wish these fans well :nono:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Looks great, is it 'static' or destined to pass over the multitudes? Don't want our colleagues in the North getting outdone....'we're the South Stand......'

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Was in the seated area and must admit did create a small chuckle

The lad that brought that flag to the game and other away games I've been to always shouts to everyone in his vicinity when he whips it out :moo: "tighter pull it tighter" but on that occasion think we pulled it too tight

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Like the design, but is it my eyes or does the seagull look like a bloke swimming , the belly bump is too far back and the top wing should be bent

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Love it.

Anything that helps improve the atmosphere/"feel" of the place is a good thing in my book.

View attachment 48856
Well done to the South west Corner mob who sorted all this out looks great
Maybe the south stand might start being a match for the very quiet of late north stand :rolleyes:

this is beyond criticism, it's time we took our hat off to and got 100% behind anyone who get's off their arse and does anything to improve colour/noise/passion etc (except a drum!)

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Looks good. One for the North needs sorting - the banner was done a year ago and we were told the leftover money was to be spent on a flag - we still haven't got one !!

But then as we all know, the North is all disjointed at present.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here