Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth away...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
We will be making the Journey down and going out in the evening and staying down.

For anyone in the area, what are the better places to go 'clubbing'? I havent been to Bournemouth in about 4 years so plenty has changed.

I have looked online, but would rather listen to a few recomendations. To back up my inital thoughts.

thanks in advance.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Halo has been decent enough the last few times we've been

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We will be making the Journey down and going out in the evening and staying down.

For anyone in the area, what are the better places to go 'clubbing'? I havent been to Bournemouth in about 4 years so plenty has changed.

I have looked online, but would rather listen to a few recomendations. To back up my inital thoughts.

thanks in advance.

Don't bother with a club , a pick axe handle or baseball bat is good enough :wink:

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006

thanks in advance.

I went a few months ago on a hen-do, we ended up in "Cameo". It was pretty much a smaller version of Oceana -perfect for a hen-do but not somewhere I would usually choose to go.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ahh good, glad someone started one of these threads. We're booked into a Bournemouth shithole for the night, and will be mostly watching the game in a pub in town somewhere before things get REALLY messy for the afternoon and evening. So advice on any good Sky Sports pubs / sports bars in town, in the vicinity of a Ladbrokes or Bill Hill, will be gratefully received.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I have looked at a few places, cameo is off limits, looks like a fight waiting to happen, they have a lola lo but seems a bit studenty.

bar so and le chic look alright, the later could be a bit of a shit fest though.

Halo looks alright, bit pricey for a table though. (worried about turning up in numbers and getting in)

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
would I like it? (eh cheesey/disco music?)

The main room is just commercial/chart music, there was a small room which I have drunken memories of playing Spice Girls and Oops upside your head. Then there was RnB and Hip Hop in the basement, which I wouldn't recommend any female to go into.... it was rammed with sex pests and freaks.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
The main room is just commercial/chart music, there was a small room which I have drunken memories of playing Spice Girls and Oops upside your head. Then there was RnB and Hip Hop in the basement, which I wouldn't recommend any female to go into.... it was rammed with sex pests and freaks.

dear

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Ahh good, glad someone started one of these threads. We're booked into a Bournemouth shithole for the night, and will be mostly watching the game in a pub in town somewhere before things get REALLY messy for the afternoon and evening. So advice on any good Sky Sports pubs / sports bars in town, in the vicinity of a Ladbrokes or Bill Hill, will be gratefully received.

Please what is 'Bill Hill'?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Please what is 'Bill Hill'?

William-Hill-shop-001.jpg

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Skipped this this year and doing Manchester this Saturday instead. We found some decent bars last time out and ended up in a club on old Christchurch road I think. A lot of bha will stay so not sure what bouncers will be like

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
group of 50 going down with no tickets for a birthday drink up

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here