Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No trains Brighton - Haywards Heath

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Get to Lewes quickly. Before the car park fills up.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Whilst this is Network Rail's fault, it really does take a long time to clear up this mess. I've been driving my train round Sussex empty so far today-no one has a clue what's going on, every time I arrive somewhere ready to go in service they send me somewhere else.. Couple with icy and now drizzly conditions with a lot of leaf fall and it's all great fun. Have a lot of sympathy with commuters today.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Whilst this is Network Rail's fault, it really does take a long time to clear up this mess. I've been driving my train round Sussex empty so far today-no one has a clue what's going on, every time I arrive somewhere ready to go in service they send me somewhere else.. Couple with icy and now drizzly conditions with a lot of leaf fall and it's all great fun. Have a lot of sympathy with commuters today.

Leaf fall? It's fecking autumn...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oddly, while having my daily 15 minute stroll to work I noticed a huge amount of leaves coming off the trees.

Yes it's very unusual trees shedding their leaves...they do it out of spite for our shithouse rail system.

Yes it's very unusual trees shedding their leaves...they do it out of spite for our shithouse rail system.

All in one go, yes it is.

But I agree with the shithouse rail system, got a meeting in London later and not looking forward to the travelling part, but the Chinese meal in Soho and plenty beer all paid by the company should soften the blow.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
How much time has this added to the commute time to London?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
How much time has this added to the commute time to London?

I left pup borough at 6:30 this morning, and at 8:58 I am pulling into Clapham Junction, I should have been at Victoria at 7:45 and meant to be on the 8:30 from Kings Cross, So For those on the Arun Valley, the delay is well over an hour.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I left pup borough at 6:30 this morning, and at 8:58 I am pulling into Clapham Junction, I should have been at Victoria at 7:45 and meant to be on the 8:30 from Kings Cross, So For those on the Arun Valley, the delay is well over an hour.

Interesting. At Shoreham station earlier they were saying as the issue was at Hassocks, the only way up to town was via Arun valley. Glad I didn't give that a go and came home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here