Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Aussie 5-0 whitewash

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Too many combinations to include in the poll, but come on, before it all starts, post your series result predictions here....

2-2, 1 drawn (Adelaide), England keep the urn for me.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I'd like to see it more of a contest than the Summer series over here but at the same time I'd also like to see us play better because we were far from our best then.

I guess I therefore want to see a HUGE improvement form the Aussies as well as a good improvement from England, which would see a more closely contested series.

I reckon we'll win by the one test and would be very disappointed if we didn't at least draw

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
It will be close, I'd favour 2-1 England. This will be competitive, especially as the first two test are at our bogey grounds.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I'd like to see it more of a contest than the Summer series over here but at the same time I'd also like to see us play better because we were far from our best then.

I guess I therefore want to see a HUGE improvement form the Aussies as well as a good improvement from England, which would see a more closely contested series.

I reckon we'll win by the one test and would be very disappointed if we didn't at least draw

Every bit of ^THIS^

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
more scares from englands top order making it more of a contest than it should be. exactly like this summer but in upside down land.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
3-1 to England. Not sure I would call that a narrow England win but given the options that's what I have gone for.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
3-0 for me.

The Aussie batting is still too reliant on Clarke and their tail will not bail them out as often as it did in the summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here