Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zoe Ball

wigangull

Jul 19, 2013
Wigan Lancs
Is it just me, does Zoe Ball get on your tits.When she fronts that dancing show it's as if she's had a line of c**e just before and go's hypo.For ever interrupting guests,up,down,up,down per...lees shut up:angry:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
You mean you watch that dancing show?
Don't watch it myself so I cant comment, she is fine on the radio.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Is it just me, does Zoe Ball get on your tits.When she fronts that dancing show it's as if she's had a line of c**e just before and go's hypo.For ever interrupting guests,up,down,up,down per...lees shut up:angry:
It's just you mate. Does a great show - look forward to it every night.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
She was great at announcing the new Dr Who live on prime time t.v.
I saw her in Waitrose Western Road once and West Hove Sainsburys. She certainly gets around.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Tell all your northern work mates/neighbours you watch a dancing show on tv...... no hang on I would keep that to yourself.:safeway:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
image.jpg

Zoe Ball Yeah I would.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

The " show " is a show about a show and, as such, has very little real content that matters. As such in order to cover up this fact it is a fast paced " show " with plenty of exits and entrances with ensuing faux screeching, whistling and wailing. Behind the scenes footage of the competitors rehearsing is as turgid and banal as the interviews with the unfortunate couples rapidly wheeled on and off to provide insight.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I seem to remember a nice pic of her wearing little more than a smile & body paint.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
The " show " is a show about a show and, as such, has very little real content that matters. As such in order to cover up this fact it is a fast paced " show " with plenty of exits and entrances with ensuing faux screeching, whistling and wailing. Behind the scenes footage of the competitors rehearsing is as turgid and banal as the interviews with the unfortunate couples rapidly wheeled on and off to provide insight.
On the other hand tonight included a hilarious dance by Artem and his partner after demonstrating a Cha cha to Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here