Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any plumbers now anything about ferroli boilers?

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Can anyone help me? My ferroli boiler keeps kettling everytime I put the heating on. Ive just ha it power flushed which stopped it for a day and now it's doing the same again. Anyone have any ideas on what else it could be? Cheers

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Can anyone help me? My ferroli boiler keeps kettling everytime I put the heating on. Ive just ha it power flushed which stopped it for a day and now it's doing the same again. Anyone have any ideas on what else it could be? Cheers

Turn it off and turn it on again!

Why don't you contact the person/company that did the power flush?
Is there air in the system, is there enough pressure in the system?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Get a new Worcester Bosch - power flushing is not all that.
I've been to investigate problems on lots of heating systems that have been power flushed only to find sludge in the bottom of radiators.
Kettling normally occurs if the system is being constantly refilled with new water--a bit like a kettle.
Have you got a leak somewhere?

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Which power flush did they use ? was it any good for scale? refilling it with hard water will scale it up again

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here