Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone follow fcum on twitter?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yesterday they cut their first sod of earth on their new ground.

Ever since we played them at withdean and their fans totally blew people away with their passion and the way they had turned their backs on the corporate glazier giant of manure, I have been following them and they are really making a go at creating a truly fan based and ran club!

They are well worth a read!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Are they going to change their name to something that sounds a bit less PONY?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Are they going to change their name to something that sounds a bit less PONY?

What?

FC United of Mancherster.

What's pony about that?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It's the sort of name a 5 year-old would come up with if they were asked to name a new team.

MUFC, FCUM. They want to still consider themselves MUFC fans, while demonstrating against it. FC United of Manchester, Manchester United FC. It all makes sense really.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
MUFC, FCUM. They want to still consider themselves MUFC fans, while demonstrating against it. FC United of Manchester, Manchester United FC. It all makes sense really.

Both sets of 'supporters' are so frigging arrogant -it's hard tell them apart. Sorry but can't stand either club.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's the sort of name a 5 year-old would come up with if they were asked to name a new team.

Or a name from a second rate video game, that hasn't paid the licence fees, to use the real ones.

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
Remember the game at the Withdean against them. Their striker got sent off for punching Gary Hart I think it was. Didn't Sandaza score an easy go, before taking his shirt off and going mental as if he had just won the world cup?

Oh and then Bennett missed a last minute penalty!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Good to see you don't succumb to dismissing people with sweeping generalisations.

Sorry but that's how I see it. No MUFC supporter I've ever seen suffers from humility-even the ones from Manchester.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here