Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Googlisms and their closest substitutes

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What NSC'isms are picked up by Google, and what else do you find on the same page

If you Google 'Potless Pillock' for example, NSC is TOP of the hit parade, followed by TOPLESS bars in Pollock Pines, California, and not behind that is an article about LADEEZ strumming their banjos.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
"Luzzing Chairs" brings up NSC as top search result.

Followed a few results down by a women on mumsnet moaning about her husband being on gay dating site, Grinder.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Binfest:
Second entry..."I just typed binfest into Google...."

Also quite interesting a book by Elisabeth Swarzkopf..."Ich Bin Fest"....could be good reading?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Jamied:

Nothing on the first page and didn't delve any further...but Urban Dictionary explains:

"To be drunk beyond belief but still being able to do (some) normal functions."

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
"FFS Murray" comes at number five for NSC two places above BBS

Surprisingly "C**kjugglingthunder......." NSC is no where to be seen, maybe it would have come in before we had the adverts.

Daft Bints makes it in at number 4 one behind the daft bint who tried to open an airplane door

And "Greyhound Syndicate" NSC comes third out of 405,000 results, wow

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
''We're Loose''

Returns NSC as about 15th result....an interesting articule about Brighton Librarians being on the loose aswell....

Dec 29, 2011
Doesn't Google order your searched depending on what you've previously viewed? So Google will put NSC higher on the results depending on how much you've view it in the past.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Hiney art comes in at number one - despite there being an actual artist called Frank Hiney who only registers at two. The images for Hiney art are great!

Brilliant!

I have had to explain to LOADS of people at work about Hiney Art. It's usually along the lines of:

"Hey Ian, I typed your name into Google last night and came across a pic of you as The Pope. What the **** is that all about"

"Well....... it's a long story......"

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
"Joke du Jour ham sandwich" puts NSC in at second place behind a Yiddish forum...

Clicking the link to NSC on 10th February 2006, "Man on the Run" (whatever happened to him? did he get caught?) opened the thread in classic style only to be greeted by Trufflehound's "Is it last Wednesday again already?".

Scrolling down finds Lokki7 in excellent form...

A fellow walks into a pub and stands at the bar. A PARMA ham sandwich says, "You're looking good today mate, like your jacket".
Stunned, he beckons to one of the three exceptionally attractive blondes serving drinks to an eager-looking group of men.
"Yes?" she inquires with a knowing smile, "Can I help you?"
"I was wondering", whispers the man, "How much are the PARMA ham sandwiches?"
"Oh don't worry", she purrs, "They're COMPLIMENTARY"
The man replies "Well wash your hands, I want a cheese sandwich."

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Top for "Cliftonville Sausage Disturbing" - unsurprisingly.

Followed by a dodgy review of The Keswick Hotel, entitled "Need to work on hygiene".

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
(I appreciate I'm nt playing this game correctly but it always amazes me what NSC ranks 1st for)

Next up: how to pronounce bukkake

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here