Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ronaldinho humiliates his teammate during warm up!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I did that trick once. Once. I can't do it again.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I've watched the nutmeg about 8 times and I still can't work out how he does it

It's ridiculously fast. He pushes the ball away with the outside of his right then megs the guys with the inside of his right, all in one movement. I think there's a name for using your foot twice in one movement like that, can't remember it though.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ronaldinho humiliates his teammate during warm up!
I thought I'd see his teammate fall over, and Ronaldinho tea-bag him.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
It's ridiculously fast. He pushes the ball away with the outside of his right then megs the guys with the inside of his right, all in one movement. I think there's a name for using your foot twice in one movement like that, can't remember it though.
It may be called the "Bubblegum" as the ball seems stuck to the foot. The top-of-the-foot trap is a really difficult skill. Dean Wilkins used to be pretty at it, but what we've seen here is breathtaking. He strolls casually towards his team mate when the ball comes down from outer space to not even move when it lands on his foot.
Then the "Bubblegum". Next time you play, if you haven't already, try the top-of-foot trap. The ball will land on your shinpad and zoom off elsewhere!

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea

Magic? ???

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008

It's called a 'flick-flack', or 'elastico', it's Ronaldinho's "signature" move. He was the first one to do it. It's even more impressive and mind-boggling when he's running at pace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcW-Du8z-g4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I'm pretty sure the flip-flap was Rivelino's invention.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here