• Yes

Votes: 30 30.3%
  • No

Votes: 69 69.7%

• Total voters

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Dick's Barred maybe? Think not. Rename it and they will not come. Apart from those that weren't there when Dick Knight was the only game in town and the only one willing to put his balls on the line to save the Albion for the town. American Express would have not batted an eyelid if the Abion had gone to the wall. Their support is worthless and transitory. And once the planning application was granted, any amount of investors with deep pockets would have come in. Fair plays, the investor who did come in was an Albion fan and total respect for his contribution. But Dick Knight and Martin Perry did the hard miles to clear the way for the investors to have that investment opportunity given to them on a plate, and DK/MP are the TRUE saviours of the club. IMHO, like. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Dick's Barred maybe? Think not. Rename it and they will not come. Apart from those that weren't there when Dick Knight was the only game in town and the only one willing to put his balls on the line to save the Albion for the town. American Express would have not batted an eyelid if the Abion had gone to the wall. Their support is worthless and transitory. And once the planning application was granted, any amount of investors with deep pockets would have come in. Fair plays, the investor who did come in was an Albion fan and total respect for his contribution. But Dick Knight and Martin Perry did the hard miles to clear the way for the investors to have that investment opportunity given to them on a plate, and DK/MP are the TRUE saviours of the club. IMHO, like. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Spot on.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Lick's ?

It'll save on the rebranding.

Lizard Licks?............No I don't think Amy would like it. 226088__lizard-lick-towing_p.jpg The other two clowns could be on the door!

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
If I was Tony Bloom the FIRST thing I would DO this morning is TAKE a step ladder and GO to the ENTRANCE of Dicks Bar and RIP down the SIGN before GOING upstairs and REMOVING that stupid PICTURE of the potless pillock.

Apart from a few SNIGGERING juveniles the name Dicks Bar means NOTHING and it is TIME now to rename the SUPPORTERS bar to something more Albion RELATED and not AFTER someone who has DONE their best to UNSTABILISE the club to make a few QUID for himself.

Is it time to RENAME Dicks BAR ?

1. The word is 'destabilise'
2. DK hasn't come remotely close to destabilising the club.
3. You are consistently very boring.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
1. The word is 'destabilise'
2. DK hasn't come remotely close to destabilising the club.
3. You are consistently very boring.
The ARS has done more for this club than Knight, Perry and Bloom put together, without Ernest we would have been right up shit street.
Ernest is the real saviour.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
If I was Tony Bloom the FIRST thing I would DO this morning is TAKE a step ladder and GO to the ENTRANCE of Dicks Bar and RIP down the SIGN before GOING upstairs and REMOVING that stupid PICTURE of the potless pillock.

Apart from a few SNIGGERING juveniles the name Dicks Bar means NOTHING and it is TIME now to rename the SUPPORTERS bar to something more Albion RELATED and not AFTER someone who has DONE their best to UNSTABILISE the club to make a few QUID for himself.

Is it time to RENAME Dicks BAR ?

What happened to ERNESTO'S ???

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
DK and MP are Albion legends, but are you really sure about the above?

I'm with Tom on this, I remember doing the sums a few years ago and posting on NSC, based on a stadium cost of £60 million, and £20 million worth of grants being received, and the numbers were horrendous.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's a pity we didn't have NSC at the time of the troubles. DK is getting unjustifiably crucified by some on here when it is bellotti, archer and stanley who created the mess we got into. There is no escape from the fact that DK was the ringleader to get us out of jail. TB rightfully took complete control at the right time. Such as shame they appear to have fallen out over egos.

Correction - fallen out over DK's ego.

Larry

Feb 11, 2011
This is the sort of underhand thing Paul Barber would do.Paul Barber is no good to our club and should go the trouble is there are too many fans who are taken in by him.Think on this he got rid of Gus also Gully's Girls.The prices of most thiongs are far to high and you are not fans anymore you are customers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here