Votes: 30 30.3%
  • No

Votes: 69 69.7%

• Total voters

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
If I was Tony Bloom the FIRST thing I would DO this morning is TAKE a step ladder and GO to the ENTRANCE of Dicks Bar and RIP down the SIGN before GOING upstairs and REMOVING that stupid PICTURE of the potless pillock.

Apart from a few SNIGGERING juveniles the name Dicks Bar means NOTHING and it is TIME now to rename the SUPPORTERS bar to something more Albion RELATED and not AFTER someone who has DONE their best to UNSTABILISE the club to make a few QUID for himself.

Is it time to RENAME Dicks BAR ?

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
I refute to drink in their because of TIGHT, if they renamied it the DEAN WILKINS bar I would be there every night (and twice on Sundays) and would even do free POLE dancing to make everyone drink up faster.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
How about Lizard's Lounge ?

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
How about The Bullet Bar, after one of our finest players?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
We could call it the Zaha bar. After all he's done more to ensure that Palace rather than us get humiliated this season.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
I don't believe that we would survived without Dick Knight. We have left those down at heel times behind us for now, but we should never forget the b*st$rds that nearly sunk us and the good people that stood up and saved us. We could do with someone inventing "Attila's Ale" as well

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I refute to drink in their because of TIGHT, if they renamied it the DEAN WILKINS bar I would be there every night (and twice on Sundays) and would even do free POLE dancing to make everyone drink up faster.
:thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Lick's ?

It'll save on the rebranding.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I don't believe that we would survived without Dick Knight. We have left those down at heel times behind us for now, but we should never forget the b*st$rds that nearly sunk us and the good people that stood up and saved us. We could do with someone inventing "Attila's Ale" as well

It's a pity we didn't have NSC at the time of the troubles. DK is getting unjustifiably crucified by some on here when it is bellotti, archer and stanley who created the mess we got into. There is no escape from the fact that DK was the ringleader to get us out of jail. TB rightfully took complete control at the right time. Such as shame they appear to have fallen out over egos.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here