Controlling The Weather Is Reality

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Kate Bush did it years ago. Love that video.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
1 min 34. Very alarming! (not kate bush video)

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Check the patents, they have been doing it for years, even China at the olympics said they would move clouds at the opening ceremony.

And if people can't notice what is going on in the sky with chemtrails, then more the pity. But I think these are to block solar wind and 'help' - but if they told ppl they would freak out.

This was interesting, tho i am on the fence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LzxTXk1JCFw

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Check the patents, they have been doing it for years, even China at the olympics said they would move clouds at the opening ceremony.

And if people can't notice what is going on in the sky with chemtrails, then more the pity. But I think these are to block solar wind and 'help' - but if they told ppl they would freak out.

what on earth has this got to do with chemtrails?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
The US Military have been doing it for years - watch The Men Who Stare at Goats as conclusive proof!

They are not doing a very good job though, based on what happened in the US yesterday. Or was the disruption to the Bears v Ravens game deliberate?!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I love threads like these...It always shows up the fruitcakes on the board.

I suspect some of you will be saying that the "illuminati" invented this next.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I bet those poor twats in the Philippines wish that weather control was a reality.

I thought all this had something to do with HAARP? Now it's chemtrails...which is it?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
tin-foil-funny-office-prank-covered-wrapped-up-amusing1.jpg

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

Wow, it took FOUR whole posts before chemtrails were mentioned. Marvelous stuff.
tin-foil-hat.jpg

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
they have been doing this for years, spraying silver nitrite iirc for cloud seeding is used in many vast countries. but thats just encouraging rain on demand, the moisture has to be present and its not exact. actually controlling the weather, determining where types of wether will happen and when is possible but improbable.

chemtrails are a joke, one of my favorite theories from batshit land. even amongst the chemtards they cant decide what they are for, from blocking the sun, to mind contol drugs to obscuring the approach of the mythical Nibiru. persistant contrails have been around since the age of flight, theres many photos and footage of them during WWII, but that will be ignored by the chemtrail proponents, who try to claim its a new phenomenon.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Seems perfectly reasonable that scientists would experiment with weather control. No reason it's not possible at some point. However, seeing as the weather is ultimately unpredictable I doubt it will ever be realised in any particularly accurate fashion.

I'm not so convinced that there is a Dr Evil type sitting in a laser tower somewhere off the coast of Alaska laughing maniacally and zapping clouds so that lizard overlords from Blargon 5 can come down and steal our cheese.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Project Blue Beam is my personal favourite. This is the theory that "they" are going to project massive Holgrams of Jesus into the sky to convince us that the second coming is ...er...coming and make us all agree to be subjugated by the one world government..er...or is it the Blessed Virgin? Something odd happened in the ivory coast last year where Mary appeared in the sky...can't be arsed to find a link but it's all there somewhere.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Who gives a shit if we've been controlling weather for the last 50 years (it's prretty obvious). It's how we've been doing it, is the question.
What the man said in the video on 1 min 34 seconds should enable you to open your mind a wee bit more about what we know and dont.
Funny how we are the crack pots but yet most on this thread have ignored the most alarming info of them all.
Anyone who thinks chemtrails has nothing to do with this info sadly has a broken banjo of a brain.
Cognitive dissonance- A mental disorder you will see on this thread.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I thought the Daily Express controlled the weather anyway.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here