Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I quite like Haye but lost the plot when he was bleating like a baby when his little pinky was hurt. Best he does reality stuff from now on. SCD next year, a guarantee.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I imagine the doctor appreciates how much training is required hence the 'pack it in' advise. I'd be well hacked off but it must be the right call.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
A sad day for British sport as I firmly believe Haye/Fury would have been one of the most explosive domestic boxing contests ever seen in this country. And I still think Haye would have won.
As for Fury what next?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Urgh, cue Fury mouthing off about how Haye is so scared of facing him that he's retiring

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I quite like Haye but lost the plot when he was bleating like a baby when his little pinky was hurt. Best he does reality stuff from now on. SCD next year, a guarantee.

Absolutely. Always liked him but a classic example of ego taking over. Everyone's loss.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
When you cut through the trash fighters talk I think Haye is a decent bloke. Time to call it a day and make a living another way. He will have loads of offers.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
When you cut through the trash fighters talk I think Haye is a decent bloke. Time to call it a day and make a living another way. He will have loads of offers.

Agree. trouble was he got involved in the trash talk and he did't really need to. Should have just concentrated on doing the business. A decent bloke as you say and a very good fighter. He should have ignored the politics.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The answer is give Lennpox Lewis the £60m he wants to fight Vladamir Klitchko and allow him to use a fight against Fury as a sparring session and get paid for it rather than spend money on equally useless sparring partners.:D

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
He's already beaten Chisora

I told EVERYONE this fight would never happen and NOW I don't GET my FULL English courtesy of L.Rider

Ernest,

We can switch.

Groves or Froch ?

Sturm or Barker ?

Your call, although I think we are both going for St George next Saturday.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Haye basically SHAT himself and is NOW in hospital WITH a FAKE operation to AVOID getting SMASHED by Tyson Fury. At least now Tyson can BEAT the Kilitchkos instead

Fury is a fat fcking Chav. Everything about this guy is bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here