Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy C Concorde 2

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Went to Berghain last night. The Panorama Bar was playing some great stuff. Feeling awful today though.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Went to Berghain last night. The Panorama Bar was playing some great stuff. Feeling awful today though.

Didn't stick around for George Fitzgerald / Paul Woolford / Scuba ? What a Sunday!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Didn't stick around for George Fitzgerald / Paul Woolford / Scuba ? What a Sunday!

We stuck around for about an hour of George Fitzgerald: he was on in The Panorama Bar which I mentioned above-dropping Break 4 Love was a nice moment. 06:30 was my limit though.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We stuck around for about an hour of George Fitzgerald: he was on in The Panorama Bar which I mentioned above-dropping Break 4 Love was a nice moment. 06:30 was my limit though.

Nice ! I'm not one for following DJs but Scuba is someone who keeps popping up at nights I attend this year, really enjoying his sets. Always mixed it up too, tech house to techno and everything in between.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Nice ! I'm not one for following DJs but Scuba is someone who keeps popping up at nights I attend this year, really enjoying his sets. Always mixed it up too, tech house to techno and everything in between.

I will look about for Scuba. I must admit I hadn't heard of George until last night; I'm quite out of touch with the scene but I do enjoy a good techno session from time to time and Berghain rarely fails to disappoint me. Lovely venue and great crowd.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I will look about for Scuba. I must admit I hadn't heard of George until last night; I'm quite out of touch with the scene but I do enjoy a good techno session from time to time and Berghain rarely fails to disappoint me. Lovely venue and great crowd.

Hotflush is Scubas label, decent house sounds, loads of pianos. Think both Scuba & George are Berlin based, so you might see them around

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
George Fitzgerald is at Audio for NYE. I don't normally do clubbing on NYE because it's generally a shit crowd, but rekon I'll turn out for that one. I know it's a remix but this is one of my favourite tracks of the year

[yt]Z-Um_TfWHx0[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here