Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Borgen...tonight

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I shiver with glee over the Borgen return, but also with a tad of deep sadness knowing there's only this series left. Should be a good day for the Meades as we're off out to see the silent movie Faust, with piano accompaniment, this afternoon. Glass of wine. Maybe a sly chow mein to buy on the way home. And then Borgen to dominate our vision for 2 solid hours. A shaggy-haired Kasper, who i saw in the excellent film A Hijacking, is promised, and that's surely a plus if he wants to get back in Katrine's pants if they've separated for the 18th time.

Lewes' best seagull

Jan 31, 2008
I shiver with glee over the Borgen return, but also with a tad of deep sadness knowing there's only this series left. Should be a good day for the Meades as we're off out to see the silent movie Faust, with piano accompaniment, this afternoon. Glass of wine. Maybe a sly chow mein to buy on the way home. And then Borgen to dominate our vision for 2 solid hours. A shaggy-haired Kasper, who i saw in the excellent film A Hijacking, is promised, and that's surely a plus if he wants to get back in Katrine's pants if they've separated for the 18th time.

A Hijacking really was brilliant.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here