Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World record attempt in Worthing

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
As per your PM asking me about my comment. These companies just prey on people who are in a bad situation and in the main make it even worse by taking as long as possible to complete, which in turn costs the seller money and at the last minute they drop their offer once again. Which leave the sellers the option of selling way below the market value or walking away having spent money they could not afford.
Good cause, shame about the company behind it

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
As per your PM asking me about my comment. These companies just prey on people who are in a bad situation and in the main make it even worse by taking as long as possible to complete, which in turn costs the seller money and at the last minute they drop their offer once again. Which leave the sellers the option of selling way below the market value or walking away having spent money they could not afford.
Good cause, shame about the company behind it

I private messages you because I didn't want this thread to turn Into the rights and wrongs of a fast house sale company, if you wish to discuss this please pm me or start a new thread.

This thread is about a world record attempt and raising money for a fantastic cause, please let's just comment the event and pledge your support if you can.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Thread closed. The link is to a commercial organisation, of frankly dubious ethical merit, who are trying to come across as nice guys as they are associating themselves with a charity. Jimmy Savile raised a lot of money for charity, didn't make him a nice person either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here