Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Real' reason Zaha not in United squad

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Am I missing something ? The guy had a night out on his 21st. Pulled a hotty, had a few drinks and a dance and a puff on an electronic cigarette. What's the big deal ? How on earth does this compare with George Best ? A total non story.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Am I missing something ? The guy had a night out on his 21st. Pulled a hotty, had a few drinks and a dance and a puff on an electronic cigarette. What's the big deal ? How on earth does this compare with George Best ? A total non story.

Exactly. I do not even think what he was smoking was a cigarette but a shesha stick(whatever that is) but they do come in a non nicotine form as do e cigarettes for that matter

Rivalry aside, I actually want Zaha to succeed.

England need young talent to come through, I'm convinced Ferguson would have kept him grounded and knocked all the showboating stuff out of him.

He needs to go on loan to a half decent club and get game time or I fear his career will be over before it really gets going.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Except that Zaha is a class player.

So was little Leon until he screwed it all up. You never know , Winifred could rock up at Sutton United before he is 28

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If he doesn't go out on loan in January I think Man United will let him rot in the reserves. If Winnie doesn't get the message he'll be put on the transfer list and offloaded next summer.

If he doesn't go out on loan in January I think Man United will let him rot in the reserves. If Winnie doesn't get the message he'll be put on the transfer list and offloaded next summer.

Back to Palace ? where his small club mentality can thrive?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here