Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer window approaching...

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
What are your thoughts on any comings or goings? I have a niggle that Bridcutt will be top of GP's shopping list.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Have you heard anything Neecha?

nothing at all. I read a number of articles this morning stating Poyet has money to spend in January. Cattermole is a liability to him, I see Bridcutt as a perfect replacement. I doubt Liam would turn down the chance if it came his way. I cant see Bloom selling anyone without a fight especially to Gus

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Sunderland fans pretty much taking it as read that Bridcutt and Ulloa will be heading their way in January

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Sunderland fans pretty much taking it as read that Bridcutt and Ulloa will be heading their way in January

Can't see Ulloa unless at stupid money. Bridcutt is a possible given reasonable cover in Andrews/Ince, but would still need to pay a decent premium on his value I suspect.

Can't see us buying anyone, with all the injury returns will be like a new team anyway

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Pretty much no chance I'd have thought, can't see Tony dealing with Gus this soon after the fallout.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Reckon we will sign lita on a permanent deal. If bridders and/or Ulloa do go I'd hope for in excess of the bids the Nigels put in so around £10m, but I'd expect a fair chunk to be spent on replacements.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Excellent we can bid for Suarez then

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
we neef a creative central midfielder/playmaker but not sure we will sign one.
Really dont think we will be dealing with Sunderland unless for very silly money

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
As much as Gus loves Liam, it will be a very brave move to take a championship player, unproven in the Premier league for about 4/5 million, when you are odds on to get relegated.
This is not putting down Liam, I really rate him, and feel he would be good in the top league, but a lot of pressure when you are 50% doomed

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
6 weeks yet!

Yes but I'm sitting in front of SSN waiting for it to start.

Where is baldy with his iPad and big telly.
Where are all the bell ends prancing around the reporter instead of doing homework.
Where are the helicopters filming Bentley's driving up and down the M1
Where is Harry talking through his drivers window

Can't wait........

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
As much as Gus loves Liam, it will be a very brave move to take a championship player, unproven in the Premier league for about 4/5 million, when you are odds on to get relegated.
This is not putting down Liam, I really rate him, and feel he would be good in the top league, but a lot of pressure when you are 50% doomed

Sadly, they are nowhere near 50% doomed. Poyet will keep them up-he has plenty of time to do so and there are too many clubs above them who look more likely to go down.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Bridcutt heart says 5 Mil but probably means 4 :(

Would take Andrews even at 34 years old as a stop gap till Ince is ready and JFC similarly.

Think we SHOULD buy a single amazeballs player like Ulloa but well that's easier said than done isn't it. Even a Vicente type deal just a single signing to ignite the team in some way

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here