Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's get the Amex pumping!

The GIF dude

Mar 22, 2013
Sidwell
Good afternoon fellow seagulls. :albion2::albion2:

I think I speak for all of us when I say the atmosphere at the amex is flatter than the proverbial pancake. And something needs to be done about it. When I made the switch from Man United fan to Brighton fan in late April 2011 I thought the new stadium would have a terrific atmosphere. This season I have been rather disappointed with the noise levels, and damn right something needs to be done about it. So a few suggestions; a big f*** off drum to get the north stand singing and warmed up? How about the Judge moves to the front of the north stand and 'conducts' the other fans with less able larynx's. We could learn from teams such as Bolton, and Ipswich of how to intimidate opposition fans

Post your suggestions below about how we can improve the atmosphere at the amex.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
We need more Gifs, not drums. Any way, the bouncers don't like people singing and making a noise.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
What about 200 bibs issued each game,the takers of the bibs would be allowed to stand up and get fast tracked at the kiosk,discounts and things,but if you are caught not singing you get the bib taken away:moo:

SUPERB idea.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
What about 200 bibs issued each game,the takers of the bibs would be allowed to stand up and get fast tracked at the kiosk,discounts and things,but if you are caught not singing you get the bib taken away:moo:

..and they chuck food and drink in your bibs, like paperboys throw newspapers at houses in American films. The bibs can change colour to denote your choice - eg light green for vegetable pie, flashing for a Sprite accompaniment.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here