Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pill that will sober you up, pill that will get youpissed up. It's on it's way.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Get pissed up, take the pill, drive home. There is also a pill that I couldn't find on here but read about last week that turns nearly any drink alcoholic. Could be dangerous with people spiking but if it's cheap enough (it won't be) could potentially make expensive nights out cheaper. Though of course that pill will be banned as it would take billions in tax away from Governments bonus pot.

http://www.technologyreview.com/news/511261/nanocapsules-sober-up-drunken-mice/

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Get pissed up, take the pill, drive home. There is also a pill that I couldn't find on here but read about last week that turns nearly any drink alcoholic. Could be dangerous with people spiking but if it's cheap enough (it won't be) could potentially make expensive nights out cheaper. Though of course that pill will be banned as it would take billions in tax away from Governments bonus pot.

http://www.technologyreview.com/news/511261/nanocapsules-sober-up-drunken-mice/

Trouble is that the pill you take to get you pissed turns your drink into shit tasting water ... would you still drink it ?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Waste of time, the best part of getting drunk is the social aspect. Wanting to be instantly pissed is alchy behaviour.

I'd rather stick to the pills that make you happy and want to dance :rave:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I drink for the flavour so it would be of no interest to me.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Weird.

I was saying to a friend the other day if there was one thing I wish I had the mental capacity and money to do, it would be to create a drug/pill like that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here