Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eagles Tickets

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
No, not that lot up the road.

Anyone else got/getting tickets for the 2014 UK tour?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You really need to encompass new music. Personally I can't understand people paying a fortune to watch pensioners that are well past their sell-by date. Some of these rebuilt bands have hardly any original members.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Trying to get tickets, probably my favourite band of all time!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
You really need to encompass new music. Personally I can't understand people paying a fortune to watch pensioners that are well past their sell-by date. Some of these rebuilt bands have hardly any original members.

He doesn't need to do anything, you miserable *******.

Since when was your musical taste the standard by which all others' should be judged?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

Do what!

Ermm. Do some research on this band and then think about what you just asserted.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
I have bought my tickets already, saw them at Twickenham a couple of years ago, they were awesome.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He doesn't need to do anything, you miserable *******.

Since when was your musical taste the standard by which all others' should be judged?

Calm down. I know the gentleman and we have had this discussion before. I tried to explain the shortcomings of Bon Jovi once too but it was all in fun.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Yeah, i agree, i would much rather see One Direction, or the latest huge talent that is the annual X factor winner

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Calm down. I know the gentleman and we have had this discussion before. I tried to explain the shortcomings of Bon Jovi once too but it was all in fun.

Ah OK. That doesn't really come across to those of us not ITK on these matters.

Fair enough.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Might be old hat for some on here but they were the best live band I've ever seen. It's not often you can say that a band is better live than on record, but they were brilliant.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Don Henley has one of the finest voices of any rock vocalist I have ever heard and the Eagles harmonies are just amazing. Some bands, Beach Boys especially, still seem to be able to reproduce the harmonies of their heyday, the Eagles are one of those bands. If any younger Eagles fans have never seen them I wouldn't hesitate to suggest you make the effort to go see them. They seem to get better with age, you WILL be impressed.

Don Henley singing a Warren Zevon classic. SUCH soul.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Might be old hat for some on here but they were the best live band I've ever seen. It's not often you can say that a band is better live than on record, but they were brilliant.

The best show I ever saw was the Four Tops at the Dome back in the sixties. But I wouldn't have gone out of my way to see them on their last couple of tours.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I would love to see them but not at those prices.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Also it's during the World Cup, don't want to miss an england game even if it ends up a drab nil nil against Burkina Faso

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Don Henley has one of the finest voices of any rock vocalist I have ever heard and the Eagles harmonies are just amazing. Some bands, Beach Boys especially, still seem to be able to reproduce the harmonies of their heyday, the Eagles are one of those bands. If any younger Eagles fans have never seen them I wouldn't hesitate to suggest you make the effort to go see them. They seem to get better with age, you WILL be impressed.

Don Henley singing a Warren Zevon classic. SUCH soul.

Unfortunately when the Beach Boys "reproduce the harmonies of their heyday" it's not actually them, it's Jeffrey Poskett and the Wondermints who hit the harmonies

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here