Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singers who IRRITATE you

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Pete Doherty.

Yelpy, thieving, backstabbing weasel faced tosser who somehow still managed to pot Kate Moss.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Pete Doherty.

Yelpy, thieving, backstabbing weasel faced tosser who somehow still managed to pot Kate Moss.

Kate Moss is well past her sell-buy date though. She was recently described as having the "rock mum who spends too much time in All Saints" look which is about right.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Robbie Williams.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Chris+Martin+cmartin.jpg

This c**t , bland bland bland bland bland .

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Pete Doherty.

Doherty is class, we'll have to agree to disagree there El Pres. Used to see him out and about round here in Berkshire just pottering around on his country rambles. I'm a big fan of The Libertines and Babyshambles, but his solo album was godawful.

I'll throw in Adele, purely for being massively overrated and very depressing, and Jessie J for her mockney accent when she speaks, her shitty American accent when she sings, for thinking that anyone gives a shit about what she thinks about ANYTHING and her general "attitude".
Will.I.Am as well for being a talentless **** and a complete knobhead to boot.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
A couple that have already been mentioned, Celine Dion, and Robbie Williams, but I'd also throw in Alexandra Burke. I saw her interviewed about a year, and a couple of minor "hits" after the X-factor, and she was all diva-tastic, sounding like she'd been around for YEARS. No love, you are NOT Beyonce, you are fighting and scrapping to avoid being the latest x-factor winner who bombs faster than George Bush with his finger on the button.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Chrissie Hynde because of her mumbling intonation. Brass in Pocket being a good example " Gonna use my asssss..."

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I'll second Jessie J, horrible screeching noise she makes.

And to top it off, when I hear her being interviewed on the radio, she uses the word "literally" far too much ("I was literally dead on my feet" is one thing she said that springs to mind)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Bono.

There's nothing about him I like.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I'll second Jessie J, horrible screeching noise she makes.

And to top it off, when I hear her being interviewed on the radio, she uses the word "literally" far too much ("I was literally dead on my feet" is one thing she said that springs to mind)

This is one of the things that is really grinding my gears at the moment.

"OMG I literally died when that happened".

You clearly don't know what literally means love.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Ali Campbell, late of UB 40 is another mumbler and also has such a monotonous delivery to render their entire back catalogue depressing.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I forget his name but the Razorlight frontman never managed to seem anything less than an utter tit.

Edit; Also, any of the myriad 'I do what I want' younger ones out there. Bieber and Cyrus to name two, they seem to have confused rebellious with obnoxious.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Jagger, yes I know he was/is one of the best but he irritates me none the less.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Another vote for Robbie Williams.

Am I the only one who doesn't 'get' Emile Sande? Everything she sings seems to come out of her nostrils and bores the living daylights out of me. When she's on the radio, for me it's an instant switch stations moment.

Michael Jackson.

This could be a long thread.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Another vote for Robbie Williams.

Am I the only one who doesn't 'get' Emile Sande? Everything she sings seems to come out of her nostrils and bores the living daylights out of me. When she's on the radio, for me it's an instant switch stations moment.

Michael Jackson.

This could be a long thread.

I can cope with WILLIAMS, but Gary Barlow and his Cheshire whine really get to me, especially as the misuse fancies the pants off him, I keep pointing out that he is a BOSS-EYED DWARF, but to no avail. I had the misfortune of seeing him briefly on the Beeb last night, singing alongside BAZZA MANILOW, who looks as if he has been dripped in goose fat as a result of too many visits to the plastic surgeon, but at least he knows he's a tit.

1307915539-barry-manillow-facelifts-botched-cosmetic-surgery.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here