Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well played Tooting Gull (ICE vs CRO)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Part of the Establishment now!

I found myself reading that and almost wanting Iceland to win tonight. Almost, but not quite.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
0-0 HT Croatia bossed most of the first half. C'mon Bejam!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Had to have to have a little punt on them after that. The tickets sales for the home leg were massively controversial as well.

They put the 5,000-odd on sale to the public out of the 9,800 capacity on the internet at 4am so the system wouldn't crash, gone in three hours. If you weren't an insomniac or 'in the know', you had no chance.

I don't know what an Icelandic binfest looks like, but I'm sure there was one.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
If Iceland can get an away goal in Croatia, they'll have a decent chance. I don't think they should sit back - all the pressure is going to be on the Croats and the crowd is going to be very, very hostile but if they can ignore that then just maybe.....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
:clap2:

Rooting and tooting for Iceland. I just hope it doesn't end in the disappointment I fear.

Is it Lokki 7 who is married to an ice(landic) maiden?

No Finnish and gorgeous

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Had to have to have a little punt on them after that. The tickets sales for the home leg were massively controversial as well.

They put the 5,000-odd on sale to the public out of the 9,800 capacity on the internet at 4am so the system wouldn't crash, gone in three hours. If you weren't an insomniac or 'in the know', you had no chance.

I don't know what an Icelandic binfest looks like, but I'm sure there was one.

What a saga

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here