Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wigan game on tv(streaming)

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
The Wigan v Brighton game is showing up as a live game on Bein Sport(Al Jazerra) on Saturday the 23rd. So there should hopefully be one or two streams available.

That is all.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
NICE. Perhaps all Wigan's home games are streamed or summat?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've watched two Albion matches on snide streams.

Palace 3 Brighton 0
West Ham 6 Brighton 0

It'll be Radio Sussex and NSc for me.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I also saw the Palace, West Ham and Southampton debacles on that Al Jazeera live feed jobbie down the boozer. But the last one I watched I saw us somehow thieve a point up at Bloomfield Road. So I might just risk having a sniff at this one.

The Warwick in Worthing will be my weapon of choice methinks. Ta for the heads up.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
I also saw the Palace, West Ham and Southampton debacles on that Al Jazeera live feed jobbie down the boozer. But the last one I watched I saw us somehow thieve a point up at Bloomfield Road. So I might just risk having a sniff at this one.

The Warwick in Worthing will be my weapon of choice methinks. Ta for the heads up.

It would seem The Warwick show these streams... any other pub recommendations that you think will do the same. Thanks for any info in advance.

Jimmy Grimble

Unfortunately I was at the Palace and West ham debacles, but I did 'watch' the draw with Blackpool and the win against Cardiff, so I'LL make sure to tune in.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Will just go and watch it live

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It would seem The Warwick show these streams... any other pub recommendations that you think will do the same. Thanks for any info in advance.

The Romans?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've watched two Albion matches on snide streams.

Palace 3 Brighton 0
West Ham 6 Brighton 0

It'll be Radio Sussex and NSc for me.

I'm going to the game. I've only been to two away games so far this season. QPR & Yeovil, both of which were 0-0.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If we lose to a pathetic little club like Wigan, I will be furious.

I'll be watching. Make or break time for Oscar!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here