Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is the worst football ground you've had a PLOP at?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Just discussing that hot topic of having a Plop whilst being at a game. I have never been at the AMEX but it looks fairly comfey, however I had a rather nasty case of the Plops after a long trip to Bristol City in the paint pot trophy one year and those toilets were seriously rancid.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm not sure I've EVER had a Richard at a game. This needs a serious think.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The khazi in the away end at Exeter City are truly appalling.
Did not dump but I was touching cloth for 45 minutes the longest second half in history.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The Goldstone , Gigg Lane , Cold blow lane , all linger in the mind but the one that really stands out for sheer shittiness was at Ipswich the year there was a foot of snow on the pitch, its the one and only time ive ever stood on the toilet to use it .

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Plough Lane.

It was like the Somme in there, truly a sight beyond contemplation for a sensitive soul. I had driven up straight from work, so had not managed to visit a pub toilet, and been approaching Dresden for some time, I initially took a couple of looks at the facilities and decided to wait until after the match, but early in the second half had to drop the kids off at the pool as I had a mole at the counter, and was at the hopping from one foot to another stage.

The state of the toilet was so appalling I adopted a semi standing position, as there was no way my buttocks were going to kiss the Shanks laid on by Sam Hammann. Fortunately Douglas was ejected at speed, like an otter off a bank, and I was able to return to a turgid 1-0 defeat.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The bogs at the Priestfield left something to be desired. My best dead otter was left in the Palace changing room.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The bogs at the Priestfield left something to be desired.

I've never curled one out at a football ground but I agree The Priestfield bogs were spectacular, I'm not even sure they were fit for a PoW camp.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
There is a terrible lack of cubicles at the Amex, especially in the family stand area as kids tend to need to drop off more often so they are quite heavily used and sometimes queues of three or four kids are seen pre match and at half time. Not good when a child is touching cloth already.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I've just asked the Palace coach driver and he said the Amex away toilets are nice...but the bowl was not quite big enough.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Underhill was a beauty. But the Goldstone was something else - I can only ever have crimped off in the West stand, which presumably was like the gents at the Savoy Grill compared to the North stand - the pisser there was bad enough: Did anyone here ever, ever have a crap there? If so I'd like to shake their hand. Assuming they've washed it since.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
There is a terrible lack of cubicles at the Amex, especially in the family stand area as kids tend to need to drop off more often so they are quite heavily used and sometimes queues of three or four kids are seen pre match and at half time. Not good when a child is touching cloth already.

Excellent, they are learning life lessons on a Saturday afternoon!

although I would expect they will already be experts in holding on, no one dare go for a shit at school. I never once went at school.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Excellent, they are learning life lessons on a Saturday afternoon!

although I would expect they will already be experts in holding on, no one dare go for a shit at school. I never once went at school.

It's amazing what kids can do, barely a day goes past when I don't have a 10 o'clock DUMP, I can't imagine never going between 9 and 3.30 on a weekday.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
As bad as the bogs in British grounds can be, it must be worse at Greek Stadiums at least we dont have to put the soiled paperwork in an overflowing pedal bin. The thought is making me gag as I post.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
The khazi in the away end at Exeter City are truly appalling.
Did not dump but I was touching cloth for 45 minutes the longest second half in history.

The away end at Exeter City IS a khazi.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I went 4 times in one night at the Amex. I had a serious case of the squirts but didn't want to miss the game. I went on arrival, just before kick off, half time and full time. I thought I was done for at one point and was fully expecting to crap myself, but I just held on. Don't think I could have entertained such an ordeal at a lesser stadium.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Never had the misfortune to require a dump at football, and with the lack of traps in the gents at the Amex, hope I never do. In fact thinking about it, I only ever dump in 1 of 3 places. Home, work, and on occasions have had to make an emergency call in Victoria station.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have only ever defecated at the Amex. I used the handicapped toilet at Dicks, and I have to say, it was an absolute pleasure.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Never had the misfortune to require a dump at football, and with the lack of traps in the gents at the Amex, hope I never do. In fact thinking about it, I only ever dump in 1 of 3 places. Home, work, and on occasions have had to make an emergency call in Victoria station.

I cannot and will not poo in public toilets.
I used to be a courier in London, if I needed to go I would pop into a hotel and use them.
My list of conqests include Claridges, The Ritz, The Savoy and Browns (tee hee)
I was only ever turned away by doormen at The Dorchester

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh just had a ploppy flash back.

I can't quite remember where I was when I noticed somebody had curled one into the trough.

I'm going to say Goldstone, but I think it might have been somewhere else.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here