Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Raheem Sterling

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Heard that we will be making a loan move for him in January. Clearly talented but has a bad attitude - could be interesting!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The guy seems a complete knob. No thanks.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
hahahahahahaha

no.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Amazing to think he made the England squad last year.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Seems unlikely, but I wouldn't say no, especially if KLL or Buckley have any more injury problems. He'd cause a lot of fullbacks a lot of problems.

As for him being a bit of a knob, he comes across well enough in interviews so I'm not sure that he's that bad

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Complete bobbins. Hardly short of wide players are we.

Erm....at current we have ONE fit "wide" player, and 2 injured. You want FOUR in your squad. 2 of our 3 are pretty injury prone.

So, yes. I would go so far as to say we are very short of proper wide players.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Yes please. He can be a knob for 3 months as long as he sets up chances for our fit-again strikers.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Doubtful. Considering the wingers we have at the club already.
Would rather Liverpool gave us Thiago IIoris - pacy ball-playing centre-back.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Erm....at current we have ONE fit "wide" player, and 2 injured. You want FOUR in your squad. 2 of our 3 are pretty injury prone.

So, yes. I would go so far as to say we are very short of proper wide players.

We're talking about January though. I would expect us to have Buckley, Conway and Orlandi available by then, and possibly KLL. Even without all of those four, Dave can do a job (abeit not very quickly), and god forbid we ever give Solly March a runout.

Of all the positions come January, barring another crisis hitting most of the above, I think out wide is a pretty low priority for us. Stirling would be a waste of a loan.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I guess Sterling would see The Albion as an ideal move.

What with us all being homosexual he'll have a loads more women to impregnate.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Er, what!?

OK the Conway loan runs out in December. But being as he's doing ok, its quite likely his loan will be extended being as he'll be settled here and familiar with the squad and the way we play. And even if he did go back, I'd rather see one of our own youngsters like March being given an opportunity, rather than one of Liverpools. Lets face it, Stirling has already played in the Prem and made an England squad, so he's hardly going to look on a move down to the Championship as an opportunity to prove himself. Can't see him busting a gut for the Albion, unlike one of our own.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here