• Their 18th choice

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • Iain Dowie

Votes: 77 68.8%

• Total voters

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Got a feeling it'll be Pet Rescue, which is a shame cos I rather liked the Fox Mulder lookalike during his playing time over here.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
The most tedious trolls we have on this site are the couple of Palace bell-ends who try to uphold a feeble pretence of being Albion. If you want to post here, that's fine. Just post about Palace, AS Palace. Any more of this crap and you're gone.

Ravids, if you're reading, see above.

Since when has he pretended to be Albion

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Since when has he pretended to be Albion

A huge % of his posts are deliberately ambiguous. What Palace fan refers to Palace as 'they'?

Amateur set-up eh? What a dismal youth policy they have had..Zaha, Victor Moses, etc..Compared to the Albion FLOCK of talent. FLOCK being the right word, like sheep.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
When there's nothing left to argue, roll out the Academy as a counter for ANYTHING.

Sad times.

:D

Well it was not as though we thought the Premiership would be easy. Whereas if Albion had gone up, there'd be threads on here about getting into Europe. As it is you're only two wins on from worrying about geting in the 1st Division.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
so it really will be a stab in the dark with absolutely no planning, research or justification.

Presumably, they feel that a manager recruited in such fashion, will have an affinity with the 16 players signed in the August transfer tombola?

Well it was not as though we thought the Premiership would be easy. Whereas if Albion had gone up, there'd be threads on here about getting into Europe. As it is you're only two wins on from worrying about geting in the 1st Division.

Thank you Mystic Meg.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
so it really will be a stab in the dark with absolutely no planning, research or justification.

No difference to the player acquisition strategy for their 1 season back in the Premier League.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Amateur set-up eh? What a dismal youth policy they have had..Zaha, Victor Moses, etc..Compared to the Albion FLOCK of talent. FLOCK being the right word, like sheep.

Sorry but this argument doesn't stack up. If your club set-up is so attractive then why did the third (or is it fourth?) target fly in for talks with your chairman and then opt instead for a side languishing in 16th in a division lower and in a grim town in the north-east of England? Little old, crappy old Brighton...that club that you made bids on three players recently in a league lower than you didn't seem to have any problems persuading Oscar Garcia to join us and if there is any manager around comparable with Karanka it has to Oscar.

Iain Dowie's Red and Blue Army!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
All trhis BS from a club that has won les than a third of its games so far this season.. another win and it will be automatic promotion.... in your dreams. Wake up.

Don't be a tool. We are just 3 points below the playoffs with 31 games to play. All shaping up for a good season, maybe better than last year.

Yes as the one on here who predicted that Albion's first competitive game at the AMEX would be against Eastbourne Borough long before the Stadium was finished I do have a knack of fortelling the future.

Did you fix the Cup Draw then?

Idiot.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I looked at the poll and couldn't see the 'who cares' option?
I don't like palarse and I want to see them get the lowest ever points tally, but I really don't care who will be the next to try to empty water out of a sinking ship with a colander

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Your summer transfer policy was professional was it? My personal favourite was the signing of a player who hadn't even been seen by the manager, let alone scouted, only to discover that he was crap and then having to settle up his contract without him kicking a ball in anger. Only Palace could spend 20m and end up with a weaker team than before.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

That 'youth policy' appears to be working well for you this season. I thought that the idea of an Academy was to produce a steady stream of players to improve the first team. Clearly I'm mistaken.

As for our Academy, let's give it a couple of years shall we? Even a nincompoop like you must realise that our circumstances destroyed our youth set-up. But you knew/know that. Like I say, give it a couple of years.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here