• Iain Dowie

Votes: 77 68.8%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Note: their 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th choices have already turned them down.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They might as well appoint a manager currently at a non league club who will be well versed with an amateur set up. No one in their right mind wants to have back to back relegations on their CV.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
They might as well appoint a manager currently at a non league club who will be well versed with an amateur set up. No one in their right mind wants to have back to back relegations on their CV.

Amateur set-up eh? What a dismal youth policy they have had..Zaha, Victor Moses, etc..Compared to the Albion FLOCK of talent. FLOCK being the right word, like sheep.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
All trhis BS from a club that has won les than a third of its games so far this season.. another win and it will be automatic promotion.... in your dreams. Wake up.

Amateur set-up eh? What a dismal youth policy they have had..Zaha, Victor Moses, etc..Compared to the Albion FLOCK of talent. FLOCK being the right word, like sheep.

When there's nothing left to argue, roll out the Academy as a counter for ANYTHING.

Sad times.

:D

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Come on now. It's hurting, just a little bit, isn't it?

"We don't want Coleman, he's shit. We want Karanka. No, we never wanted Karanka, these swarthy Spanish types aren't for a club of our magnitude. We want Meulensteen, he's the man for us. He's definitely our preferred option. Oh what the ****? The Netherlands is a shit country anyway, it's full of dykes and weed and fizzy beer, and when have they ever won a World Cup, besides, orange is an awful colour..."

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

The most tedious trolls we have on this site are the couple of Palace bell-ends who try to uphold a feeble pretence of being Albion. If you want to post here, that's fine. Just post about Palace, AS Palace. Any more of this crap and you're gone.

Ravids, if you're reading, see above.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
All trhis BS from a club that has won les than a third of its games so far this season.. another win and it will be automatic promotion.... in your dreams. Wake up.
Eh? This is a thread for LAUGHING at the mess your club is creating at a time when you should be driving home your advantage over us.

And a MESS is what it is. I'm wide awake thanks. Enjoying every minute. :lolol:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
The utter mess they are making of this managerial hunt is a joy to watch. It is quite clear that nobody with any credentials whatsoever will touch the job with a bargepole. I'm not even sure there is a single Championship manager they could tempt out of their current job to go there. The chairman pretty much admitted they wanted Pulis within a day of Holloway going, so he's obviously told them to shove it after hearing what they have to offer. Not to mention the fact that 'possibly' staying on as Wales manager is more appealing than going to Selhurst Park. Then there is the approach for Malky at Cardiff, who took all over three minutes to realise he prefers a nutcase owner over a hopeless cause like Palace. But my personal favourite has to be them flying someone into the country for talks only to find out 48 hours later they have chosen Middlesbrough, an arsewipe of a town 100 miles from civilisation and in a lower division, over them.

Even trying to be unbiased for a moment, I can't think of a single club that has missed out on so many candidates and been so obviously desperate in the search for a new manager. They are going to do one of two things now, as the chairman will realise he has to have a manager in place by the time they play their next game if he isn't going to be considered a total laughing stock. The first is appoint a random foreigner we have barely heard of and with very little track record, in the hope they might find that 1 in 100 gem. The second is to stick with Keith Millen on the basis that they have at least been competitive in the last three games, which would be beyond hilarity in the long run as this is a guy who was woefully out of his depth with Bristol City at the bottom end of the Championship. Either way, I'm looking forward to it.

Now HOW did that idea get into your head..is it because thats just what Albion did after the Poyet fiasco?

I'm tempted you consider moving to Somerset, they might find a way there of culling your mad ideas.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Opportunity knocks for Fergie to prove he can be a good manager without relying on superstar players ....

Just a serious note on the CV point - I have two jobs that are very different, an IT contractor and a cricket coach. I do have a sports CV but I've only every used it once about 6 years ago, although I do keep it updated with new qualifications and experience. Does anyone else on here have a sports [only] CV and how often do they use it? [maybe should of started a new thread]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here