Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if you could inhabit anyone's body for 24 hours?

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
The being that knows what the universe is and the space that is inhabited or used by this universe 'big bang' we all live in.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Kelly Brook....

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Alternatively, could be fun to be the Palace goalkeeper and consign them to a record defeat

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'd possess Steve Parish and hire Gary Megson on a 20 year contract at £3 million a year. Then I'd Go on Match of the Day and tell the world that I anally **********d with all of my players toothbrushes and then took a shit in the changing room at the Amex.

Any other ideas about what I should do whilst in control of image.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'd possess Steve Parish and hire Gary Megson on a 20 year contract at £3 million a year. Then I'd Go on Match of the Day and tell the world that I anally **********d with all of my players toothbrushes and then took a shit in the changing room at the Amex.

Any other ideas about what I should do whilst in control ofView attachment 48670

Get your sodding hair sorted?

Maybe a nice PERM?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think some people don't quite understand what inhabit means.....

Lol! Quite. Clue, if you want to inhabit the body of a bird, the chances are some bloke is going to shag you . . .

For me it has to be Brad Pitt :)

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Definitely Countdowns Rachel Riley's. And I would head straight here and ravish me..... but whose body would I be experiencing? Hers or mine, a bit perverse to get bonked by myself, not to mention disappointing too.:(

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I'd me my window-cleaner.

I would then do my windows properly :)

surely you would knock on your front door and tell yourself i am crap at this and wont be cleaning your windows anymore.......but thanks for paying me anyway

confused?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here