Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you pay EIGHTY NINE MILLION QUID for this ?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
_70396846_bacon-triptych.jpg

Well ?

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Who's it by?

Edit: just had a google.. Always amazes me when paintings go for so much money. Just goes to show that things are worth what people are willing to pay

Last edited:

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I might stretch to £89 for that, it's not really very good but then some arty farty art critic will tell me I don't know what I talking about.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I might stretch to £89 for that, it's not really very good but then some arty farty art critic will tell me I don't know what I talking about.
If I had painted that then those arty farty art critics would most likely say it was worthless.

That is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on a painting. Especially for one that doesn't even look nice. Some very amazing things could be done with £89 million.

Dec 29, 2011
If I had painted that then those arty farty art critics would most likely say it was worthless.

That is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on a painting. Especially for one that doesn't even look nice. Some very amazing things could be done with £89 million.

Destroy the piece of shit painting and give the £89,000,000 to the people starving in Philippines.

That being said, I've just realised it's an investment for the buyer rather than a complete waste of money. Bit greedy though but hey ho.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Probably a philistine but I wouldn't give that wall space.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Destroy the piece of shit painting and give the £89,000,000 to the people starving in Philippines.

That being said, I've just realised it's an investment for the buyer rather than a complete waste of money. Bit greedy though but hey ho.

and we watch a simple game of football in a £120m stadium......

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here