Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good Work Scouse

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
That's 25 minutes of my life I won't get back.....and I don't mind at all.

Excellent !

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Apparently it is all the 'International Bankers' fault that he has not kept up the payments on his loan.... :facepalm:

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013
Apparently it is all the 'International Bankers' fault that he has not kept up the payments on his loan.... :facepalm:

That isn't the point here.
The law is not flexible. There is a 'convenient' leap frog of process employed in this scenario that is simply unlawfull.
It simply isn't acceptable to abandon the correct lawful procedure just to get things done faster.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Absolutely brilliant, there are such impressive & brave people around - To see those meatheads getting upset because they couldn't get their cheap & easy pay day, marvellous.

As for the 'locksmith', if you were so wealthy, you wouldn't have mortgages on those places in Spain now would you???

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I do worry that the PC (she was completely out of her depth), was just trying the how do we get this done ASAP approach with the "If you see this document, you'll let them in" or words to that effect.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Interesting stuff, thanks for posting. Although I do agree that it seemed that some of the officers were trying to persuade the homeowner to let them in just so they could get on their way. The look on the fat twats faces when they realized they'd lost, priceless :lolol:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Nice work, good to see people standing up for each other.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
After watching that the only group I would not want to punch is the police

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011

sigh.

the loan is a scam..the money for the loan did not exist.....study fractional reserve banking and QE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here