Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Recommend a friend' for Barnsley game

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
ST holders will be receiving a unique promo code that can be used one (for up to two tickets) to get tickets to Barnsley game; £15 for adults, £12 for over-65s, £6 for under-18s and £3 for under-10s.

The STH will get £2.50 e-cash per ticket

...so yeah, anyone want first dibs on my promo code?

It may just be me, the way that e-mail was worded got my back up a bit,

"Our records show that your unique recommend-a-friend code has not yet been redeemed"

Sort of made me feel like I haven't "done my bit"

ST holders will be receiving a unique promo code that can be used one (for up to two tickets) to get tickets to Barnsley game; £15 for adults, £12 for over-65s, £6 for under-18s and £3 for under-10s.

There's no friend there! There's no friend there! its all getting a bit tin pot!:hilton:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Damn! I thought this thread was about recommending a friend to play!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

"Our records show that your unique recommend-a-friend code has not yet been redeemed"

Where they trying to tell you something when the e-mail addressed you as "hilly no mates" ? :lol:

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham

Sounds like someone's time of the month...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

From £15 per adult. FROM £15 lol

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Is this similar to Groupon ???

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Yeah but that's from £15 ... FROM £15 lol

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is this similar to Groupon ???

No , you can buy a ticket for £15 and then a second one for £15 too. Tuesday evening game at the beginning of December with Barnsley bringing down 150 fans. Attendance figure still expected to be in excess of 25k.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It must be said that the match day ticket prices are improving. More than £40 a game was outrageous, but with deals such as this one and increasing number of category C games the prices are becoming very reasonable now. Credit where it's due.

The Barnsley fixture is now a category D.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Yep, it's just you.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
It must be said that the match day ticket prices are improving. More than £40 a game was outrageous, but with deals such as this one and increasing number of category C games the prices are becoming very reasonable now. Credit where it's due.

:clap2:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
No , you can buy a ticket for £15 and then a second one for £15 too. Tuesday evening game at the beginning of December with Barnsley bringing down 150 fans. Attendance figure still expected to be in excess of 25k.

Could you cadge a lift on the Barnsley supporters coach ? you could help to push the gate to near 20,000 ( bums on seats ) :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here