Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Tight STATES 'It was the MASSIVE protests that STOPPED me'

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I've JUST read THE new Dick Tight book and HE states if it wasn't FOR my ARS and my MASSIVE protests Tony Bloom would NEVER have BOUGHT the club. Page 56 says 'I (Dick Tight) had the PERFECT plan lined up TO sell WITHDEAN to Asdas but that ERNEST got WIND of it and the SIGHT of HIM sitting NAKED astride the CLOCK Tower CHANTING Dick OUT gave Tony Bloom the STRENGTH to buy the CLUB and foil my plan to SELL Withdean'.

It continues on Page 73 ' I had had ENOUGH of his MASSIVE protests and his CONTINUED probing of ME so I told the CLIPBOARD Kid that he had to GO and SORT him (ERNETS) once and FOR all but as USUAL Booker messed it up and WHEN he tried to RAM him UP the back of HIS tricycle on CHURCH Road he missed and ENREST survived. I then had a BRILLIANT idea to POISON him so I sent out the LARDY Jocko Clown Magoo in a Mr WHIPPY van with a 99 which had CYANIDE in the flake but ERNEST thwarted it by ORDERING a MIVVI instead. I then REALISED I was dealing with a really INTELLIGANT person'.

On Page 116 the potless pillock talks about the 1983 FA Cup Final CASH and where IT went as well as the FORTY Notes FUND and what REALLY happened to the £2million for team STRENGTHENING he promised when HE bought the club. I won't SPOIL it for you by REVEALING where it REALLY went so you will just have to BYE his BOOK.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I was only bying the book for the ARS relevations, so now won't have to give the POTLESS one £12.99.

Thanks Ernest, I can now spend that money on a FULL ENGLISH instead at the Cliftonville.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
I've JUST read THE new Dick Tight book and HE states if it wasn't FOR my ARS and my MASSIVE protests Tony Bloom would NEVER have BOUGHT the club. Page 56 says 'I (Dick Tight) had the PERFECT plan lined up TO sell WITHDEAN to Asdas but that ERNEST got WIND of it and the SIGHT of HIM sitting NAKED astride the CLOCK Tower CHANTING Dick OUT gave Tony Bloom the STRENGTH to buy the CLUB and foil my plan to SELL Withdean'.

It continues on Page 73 ' I had had ENOUGH of his MASSIVE protests and his CONTINUED probing of ME so I told the CLIPBOARD Kid that he had to GO and SORT him (ERNETS) once and FOR all but as USUAL Booker messed it up and WHEN he tried to RAM him UP the back of HIS tricycle on CHURCH Road he missed and ENREST survived. I then had a BRILLIANT idea to POISON him so I sent out the LARDY Jocko Clown Magoo in a Mr WHIPPY van with a 99 which had CYANIDE in the flake but ERNEST thwarted it by ORDERING a MIVVI instead. I then REALISED I was dealing with a really INTELLIGANT person'.

On Page 116 the potless pillock talks about the 1983 FA Cup Final CASH and where IT went as well as the FORTY Notes FUND and what REALLY happened to the £2million for team STRENGTHENING he promised when HE bought the club. I won't SPOIL it for you by REVEALING where it REALLY went so you will just have to BYE his BOOK.

Ernest - Are you not going to do a MASSIVE ARS protest at any of his book signings??!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here