Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
He's at City Books Saturday lunchtime doing a signing ..... I'm working in The Coopers if anyone fancies a pint

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Anyone seen the serialisation in the Argus yet? I'm intrigued as to how DK 'outfoxed' Holloway regarding the Zamora deal

LimeySeagull

Oct 30, 2013
Amazon got there books yesterday but take time actually getting it into the warehouse. Waterstones and City Books definitely have the book available today

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Anyone seen the serialisation in the Argus yet? I'm intrigued as to how DK 'outfoxed' Holloway regarding the Zamora deal

Says he offered Rovers chairman 65k and they wanted 250k so he was prepared to go up to 100k. Brinkmanship followed right to the start of the season and DT spoke to Holloway who saw him as a left sided midfielder and eventually Rovers settled for 100k and a 30% sell on clause. Nothing really exciting but if the rest of the book is like the extract then it is going to be embarrassingly bad how it was all him and no credit to anyone else

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Had email that mine was dispatched yesterday. Not arrived yet. :down:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
If buying from Amazon I would go through one of the other sellers under '4 New'. They are selling it for £10-11 rather than the £18 that Amazon are directly

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
The cheapest place I found it was on play.com. I'm quite looking forward for it to arrive.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Says he offered Rovers chairman 65k and they wanted 250k so he was prepared to go up to 100k. Brinkmanship followed right to the start of the season and DT spoke to Holloway who saw him as a left sided midfielder and eventually Rovers settled for 100k and a 30% sell on clause. Nothing really exciting but if the rest of the book is like the extract then it is going to be embarrassingly bad how it was all him and no credit to anyone else

I'm looking forward to him revealing how he ended up paying a six figure fee for Federico Turienzo. I'm sure it won't be brushed under the carpet or not mentioned at all.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I'm looking forward to him revealing how he ended up paying a six figure fee for Federico Turienzo. I'm sure it won't be brushed under the carpet or not mentioned at all.

All on the back of a grainy VHS video........

I saw Turienzo's 'agent' early in his players time at the Albion and he turned up in a battered up old Ford, next time I saw him was on the Durrington Cemetery roundabout when I was sat on top on the horse hearse, he came respectfully past us in a top of the range brand new Merc. Clearly someone did well out of the deal!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Ordered from Amazon, expected delivery Monday, BUT they have just emailed to say it's been despatched so expecting it tomorrow. Could be a cover to cover read in one sitting I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here