East Wales
Is that their promotional video?

That was really good.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
"Comediennes" are consistently unfunny.

Dr JCL

Jul 18, 2011
And I thought unimaginative, smug reductions of the working class in 'comedy' disappeared with Little Britain.

I shop in Lidl regularly and see nowt wrong with it. Will watch the video when I get a moment but suspect that I can predict the tone of the contents.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
And I thought unimaginative, smug reductions of the working class in 'comedy' disappeared with Little Britain.

If you are being serious,get over it.
Thought it was quite funny,but not hilarious and a bit long.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Have a look at some of the cars in the customer car park if you think Lidl only attracts pikeys.

I don't go onto Lidl much, not one near me but it's okay. I do enjoy it when you are in there and you spot some ruddy faced posh bloke who's clearly gambled away the family fortune marvelling at how cheap one can buy tinned, pickled venison.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Give over. If it's ok for Catherine Tate to send up middle class yummy mummies and comedians since the dawn of time to satirise Royalty, aristos and Tim Nice But Dim types then what's wrong with laughing at chavs?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Hey, nice Paint skills you've got there in your avatar. Have you considered a career in touching up pictures? You could be the photographic equivalent of the legendary Gif dude :)bowdown:)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They're canvassing opinion right now on having a Lidl's on one of the industrial units just along the road from B&Q on the A259 in Shoreham.

Bring it on, I say. I like their bratties for my barbecue.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No objection to taking the piss out of lidl but the video is pretty unfunny. She looks like she's been tucking into those multipack crisps she's mocking too.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Actually Lidl might be cheap but the quality is consistently average or better, the Germans don't sell crap.

As for the video, the person who made it knows nothing about retail positioning. Wrong shop there's a certain one that sells loads of frozen mechanically recovered meat that would be more appropriate..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here