Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Judge. Not just a great singer but also a great Gardener. Highly recommended.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Judge has just done a FANTASTIC job clearing trees, hedges, mowing and tidying up my front lawn. A TOP service and highly recommended. If you need a superb Gardender, The Judge is your Man. Thanks mate. Put your contact details on here.

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
The Judge has just done a FANTASTIC job clearing trees, hedges, mowing and tidying up my front lawn. A TOP service and highly recommended. If you need a superb Gardender, The Judge is your Man. Thanks mate. Put your contact details on here.

His up hill gardening skills are a sight to behold, problem is he left my alleyway in such a mess i might have to take him in hand for this !!!:drink:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005

But does he listen to a different radio station from other nearby tradesmen thereby placing a third party in the vicinity wishing also to listen to their radio in some dilemma preferring everyone to listen to the same station?

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
But does he listen to a different radio station from other nearby tradesmen thereby placing a third party in the vicinity wishing also to listen to their radio in some dilemma preferring everyone to listen to the same station?

Oh change the channel FFS..

Grovesyg

Jul 7, 2009
The Judge. Not just a great singer but also a great Gardener. Highly recommende

Does this fella call himself the judge? If he does then he is a prize bell end!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Does this fella call himself the judge? If he does then he is a prize bell end!

Yeah, why would Jules call himself The Judge?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This thread has turned into utter shi*e, wtf is all this nonsense ?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
This thread has turned into utter shi*e, wtf is all this nonsense ?

It`s the normal every day NSC bullshit U S, surely you did not expect any thing less.Are you having the Judge around to do your back garden by the way, he erected a beautiful feature into mine recently, i can vouch he will leave you very satisfied.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just nothing of any substance. It has all gone over my head I am afraid.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here