Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unexpected call of nature with the whole Brighton squad

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
A few months ago I was working at a client in Bristol. Annoyingly, the one day I wasn't there and was back in the office in London was the day we were playing Bristol City away (though given what I'm told about that game, maybe a blessing in disguise). Even more upsettingly, the entire team were staying in the hotel I would have been in, and a lot of my colleagues were in. I was very upset when they told me they'd seen the entire team at breakfast.

The Bear

Dec 21, 2010
A few years back we were playing away up north. For some reason we didn't head home straight after the game, perhaps seeing family or something I can't remember. On the way back down the M1 we pulled in at Leicester Forest services for a slash. A similar experience occurred whist minding my own business draining a vein I was aware of a bunch of people entering the bogs. With a large gentleman either side of me I carried on about my business. After zipping up I turned around to realise it was most of the Albion squad dressed in tracksuits and I was in an FDM/Junior Lewis sandwich.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
When we played Boro last season the entire squad was on our flight up to Newcastle. Soon as we were level in the air and the seatbelt lights went out it seemed like EVERYONE (bearing in mind the plane was about 95% male and my party had been on the shandies at the airport) got up to sprint to the ONE khazi. I eventually got in after Wayne Bridge and he'd piddled ALL over the seat. As I came out I commented on this to Marcos Painter, which made him giggle.

Yoda

English & European
I was once having a pee in the NIA during the 2003 indoor world champs, when none other than Michael Johnson stands next to me during a distance race to relieve his self.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
We flew out to Portugal with the squad a couple of years ago. I went into the loo after Charlie Oatway who had left it in a very clean state.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I accidentally missed the second leg of the play-off semi final against Palace and only later realised that along with the team I'd gone missing.

Some years ago the Albion were playing away midweek at Wycombe. Pre-game nipped into the local hotel for a toilet break and as at it happened also where the Albion were holed up prior to taking the coach to the ground. Found the bathroom, waited next in turn, only for John Keeley to emerge. Not a pleasant smell, but at least the toilet pan was clean. I think we won, but have vivid memories of the JK moment.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Fulham away back in the 90's got the train up and we were trying to work out the way to the ground when we saw Larry May in his Brighton Tracksuit (coaching not playing), thinking he must know where he was going, followed him down the road, up a residential side street, then he dissapeared down an alley and round a corner, a bit confused about this short cut we followed and walked straight into Larry with his cock out having a piss against the wall!

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
I had a piss next to Ivor Caplin at Blundell Park, Grimsby, and shared a urinal with Russell Osman at Heston Services

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Pissed next to Charlie Oatway, in a Worthing nightclub toilet once.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Had a whizz next to Mickey Adams in the Nelson after we spanked 6 past Mansfield in the first Withdean league game. I didn't look.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here