Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Called what?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
How come?

Wouldn't Strachan & McGhee have seen his poor reviews on here by some of NSC's finest footballing brains and decided against him?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Conway was very good on Saturday - at the heart of all 3 goals, and relieved the pressure at times with pacey breaks out from defense (one of which led to him having a shot on goal).

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I've only seen him against Donny and thought he looked decent then. Certainly seemed quicker than the reviews on here would suggest, and he put in a couple of decent crosses that a striker like Leo would have been all over.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's very good for Albion players that Mark McGhee is involved in the Scotland set up. MM is also a classy guy, just thought I'd throw that in :smile:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's very good for Albion players that Mark McGhee is involved in the Scotland set up. MM is also a classy guy, just thought I'd throw that in :smile:

This.

If I was a Scotland fan though I would be scratching my head as to why suddenly after the appointment of Hove resident Mark McGhee so many Brighton players are appearing in my national squad.

Can he not travel to any other games?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here