Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone owned a spud gun?

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Yeah,
Mine fire spud although soap is better, rubber plugs that came with it and ,get this, it's a water pistol as well and a cap gun. Don't f*ck with me eh?

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
There was always an amount of caps that the gun couldn't fire,what did you do with these left overs,ie how did you get them to go bang!
I think I got about 12 reels of caps with the gun so any that didn't go off just got binned or maybe burnt,can't remember really. Just checked and I have 9 reels of the critters left unused. If you wanna look for one of these it's made by spudmatic and says lone star on it. Google perhaps?

i think i got about 12 reels of caps with the gun so any that didn't go off just got binned or maybe burnt,can't remember really. Just checked and i have 9 reels of the critters left unused. If you wanna look for one of these it's made by spudmatic and says lone star on it. Google perhaps?

Are we talking the caps that came in a PLASTIC red reel or the paper ones in cardboard???

i think i got about 12 reels of caps with the gun so any that didn't go off just got binned or maybe burnt,can't remember really. Just checked and i have 9 reels of the critters left unused. If you wanna look for one of these it's made by spudmatic and says lone star on it. Google perhaps?

just googled a mean bit of kit:eek:

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003
2893.jpg

Mine was a Lone Star Spudmatic :rolleyes:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
View attachment 48610

Mine was a Lone Star Spudmatic :rolleyes:

Correction,it is The 4 in 1 Spudmatic, firing caps,small corks,spud and water. Impressive rate of fire if you sliced a spud up first rather than just loading by pushing the tip in to a whole spud.
It was always handy to have one of the cap operated spud guns too in the back pocket in case anyone got to close in a "war ". The 4in 1 was good but the cap operated spud gun had some tidy range if you trebled up on the caps.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here