Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls in Libya?

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Presume the answer is no, but just on the off chance that there are any Albion fans in Libya, I'm working in Tripoli until 7 December. Would be nice to meet up over a non-alcoholic beer!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Presume the answer is no, but just on the off chance that there are any Albion fans in Libya, I'm working in Tripoli until 7 December. Would be nice to meet up over a non-alcoholic beer!

I'd keep quiet if I were you.

How exclusive would it feel, to know you were the only Brighton & Hove Albion fan in an entire COUNTRY? Good old Sussex by the Sand.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012

I've been to Libya if it helps? I wrote "**** off Gaddafi" in a bog at Tripolis airport after I got mugged off by his security police at customs. It might still be there. It was next to a shop selling hookahs and stuffed camels by departures.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
A friend of mine lives and works there, and he's an Albion fan. However, I believe his company have pulled him out for the forseable future, don't think he'll be going back before xmas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here