Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sabotage times article on Brighton as a city.....

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Agree with 90% of it. You could also write a similar article about nearly any town in the UK. Given that most people have to live in towns because that's where most of the jobs and houses are, Brighton's no worse than many and better than lots of others.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Brighton isn't a city. The articles been on here before. It's written by the builder berg group and the CIA to keep us unhappy and dissatisfied and puppets of the state.

Now you've got your eight pager mate fire away

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Great start. The opening quote was said by Goebbels. Not Hitler.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Trolling of the worst kind. If you look at the reader's comments they start in 2011. So not sure why the need for them to re-post the article as though it's written in November 2013.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I sometimes wonder if The IRA might like to pop over again for a jolly boys’ outing

read up to that and thought the guys a prick

Don't have to go that far to realise the guys a prick. WTF is 'Sabotage Times' anyway? I could create a blog and call it Guerilla Weekly or Minefield Monthly, doesn't mean it contains anything of sense or substance.

With all the great things that the internet brings it also gives a platform to empty vessels like Neil Brooks to say what they think. Think being a loose term here.

TNBA

TTF

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
There are elements of truth in there, but he really seems to hate everyone.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Truly a fellow who really doesn't know what he wants from life and society,... he slags off everyone, in no particular order I picked out the following dozen items:

1) benefit-scrounging peasants
2) asbo’d-up kids
3) rich tossers who can afford a boat
4) precocious little brats
5) Middle Class Mum has little to do but spout shit
6) little toe-rags with laughable names
7) According to these clowns ( preservation society)
8) elderly and infirm: solitary figures waiting for ‘the inevitable’
9) thieving, begging, skiving White Lightening-soaked scum
10) charity workers who prowl the streets like Ted Bundy
11) foreign students who are so loud and obnoxious
12) Oh Brighton, Up Yours!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The best bit is the news that this idiot is leaving. Or better still, has already left.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Saw this in the comments, is this true ?

" 1) its the Drugs Death capital of the UK. 2) it's the credit card fraud capital of the UK."

Re 2) this is incorrect. Harrow has won this for decades, Stanmore, Uxbridge & Wembley are all ahead of Brighton and would all be 'Redlined' if this was legal, whereas Brighton wouldn't be.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Mostly bollocks but I agree 100% with this part

“During the 70’s and 80’s Brighton was a lot friendlier. Anything not appealing to the middle classes has been razed. It’s all about making the city look good. Money’s been drained from the outside communities and all for the benefit of those wankers who’ve moved here from elsewhere.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Truly a fellow who really doesn't know what he wants from life and society,... he slags off everyone, in no particular order I picked out the following dozen items:

1) benefit-scrounging peasants
2) asbo’d-up kids
3) rich tossers who can afford a boat
4) precocious little brats
5) Middle Class Mum has little to do but spout shit
6) little toe-rags with laughable names
7) According to these clowns ( preservation society)
8) elderly and infirm: solitary figures waiting for ‘the inevitable’
9) thieving, begging, skiving White Lightening-soaked scum
10) charity workers who prowl the streets like Ted Bundy
11) foreign students who are so loud and obnoxious
12) Oh Brighton, Up Yours!

Exactly what I thought. Love to know where he thinks he fits into society. Or maybe he hates himself too.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Saw this in the comments, is this true ?

" 1) its the Drugs Death capital of the UK. 2) it's the credit card fraud capital of the UK."

I believe the first was correct a couple of years back, not sure if it has changed since. We were also second on another list which I forget. Someone may remember.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I guess it's that article that has been doing the rounds for years.

As an aside, although I continue to follow Sabotage Times on my twitter, whenever I read something on there it is almost always shite. It's just a place where they collect individuals blog entries isn't it? EVER HAD A BAD DATE?? READ ABOUT THE WORST DATE EVER HERE! You then read a fairly dull article about a fairly bad date or some such by some bloke. Rubbish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here