The most curious thing..
I want to live for ever...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
space sounds like a laugh.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I want to be turned into a diamond by those carbon process blokes and turned into Rihannas clit ring.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd like to be experimented upon and brought back into a sort of existence as a vengeful automatonic lollypop lady. Or, to go a bit mad in my old age and become a quite skillful strangler, only for my hands to be donated to medicine and have them transplanted onto a perfectly innocent and handless man, a loner, preferably, who is possessed by my evil spirit, perhaps joins NSC in a murderous Meade's Ball babbling way, and then goes on the rampage with my deadly paws.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'd like to be experimented upon and brought back into a sort of existence as a vengeful automatonic lollypop lady. Or, to go a bit mad in my old age and become a quite skillful strangler, only for my hands to be donated to medicine and have them transplanted onto a perfectly innocent and handless man, a loner, preferably, who is possessed by my evil spirit, perhaps joins NSC in a murderous Meade's Ball babbling way, and then goes on the rampage with my deadly paws.

:lolol:
Your posts are good entertainment.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
What now? Shouldn't we wait until we're dead, or at least feeling unwell?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I don't mind. Cannibals are welcome to my organs if they want to eat them - liver and bacon or steak and kidney. It's fine with me. :thumbsup:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Cremated and i quite fancy the burial ground at Clayton with a tree..nice view...well not for me...but for anyone that pops by for a visit

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Cremated and scattered on the Amex pitch.

It's bad for the grass, but we do have the Memorial garden at the Amex with space for lots of ashes to be interred. Quite a few have been put in already where families had saved the remains until the stadium was finished.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Burial should be outlawed - it's a complete waste of land.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here