Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs support today

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Anyone watching this? Booing and jeering the lot when there's a misplaced pass or when anything doesn't go their way, Also the style of football they play, reminds me a lot of how we played under Gus, appears the fans don't have the patience though and jeer after the centre half passes the ball to another defender.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
He did. Nice BOOOOO'ing at the end, 3 points today would have seen them second in the table. Shocking.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
With the wonders of modern technology, news of the London riots has already reached Newcastle. Their chants of "you burnt your own town" seemed a bit outdated!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Anyone watching this? Booing and jeering the lot when there's a misplaced pass or when anything doesn't go their way, Also the style of football they play, reminds me a lot of how we played under Gus, appears the fans don't have the patience though and jeer after the centre half passes the ball to another defender.

There were a fair few boos and moaning when we misplaced a pass yesterday

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
With the wonders of modern technology, news of the London riots has already reached Newcastle. Their chants of "you burnt your own town" seemed a bit outdated!

Not a very clever post. If we were playing Palace this year you'd hear the same chant!!!![

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Not a very clever post. If we were playing Palace this year you'd hear the same chant!!!![

Doh yeah, I forgots all the poasts on ear had too bee clever.(and it would still be f#*king dated if we sang it this year, brains)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here