Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Network Rail - Disgsracefully inconsiderate . At around 4:45 this morning these ......

D

Deleted User X18H

......utter utter barstads were using cutting equipment over or around South Road tunnel.

Waking up most of us hard working people in and around Preston Village before dawn on a Sunday morning.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Ok I'll bite....it is obviously necessary maintenance work and needs to be carried out when it affects least people...do you think it should be done when the transport system is at its busiest? :yawn:

D

Deleted User X18H

The line between Preston Park and Brighton is closed all day , without even a bus replacement provision . Why start so early? We need our sleep here in central Brighton as much as anyone else. Is not all Bo-oh raves and all night cosmpolitan dinner parties you know.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
......utter utter barstads were using cutting equipment over or around South Road tunnel.

Waking up most of us hard working people in and around Preston Village before dawn on a Sunday morning.

If you choose to live within earshot of a busy railway line then you have to expect these things from time to time, No sympathy from me I'm afraid.

D

Deleted User X18H

I awoke at 4:45 and alighted the duvet at 4:55

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Makes note to self: Never, ever, ever post on NSC looking for sympathy. *Nods*

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I awoke at 4:45 and alighted the duvet at 4:55

burning-bed.jpg

hove born&bred's bed at 4:56 this morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here