Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sausage and mash pie, anyone?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fair play to Piglet's for trying to appease my Save Our Balti campaign, by wrapping some of my favourite things in pastry, on the whole I thought it was a pretty decent offering.

I have exacting standards when it comes to mash, so I'll forgive that aspect for being lacking.
But the sausages were chunky and flavoursome, and the gravy was a very nice touch.

7/10, will return for more.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I enjoyed mine also. Doesn't beat my favoured guest pies of Lamb Hotpot or Chilli though, but a good one all the same.

I am still quite taken aback by the whole balti thing (my favourite "normal" pie), surely the chicken and ham is by far the worst, just a sloshy load of spunky muck. That should be the one to go, not the beloved balti.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I enjoyed mine also. Doesn't beat my favoured guest pies of Lamb Hotpot or Chilli though, but a good one all the same.

I am still quite taken aback by the whole balti thing (my favourite "normal" pie), surely the chicken and ham is by far the worst, just a sloshy load of spunky muck. That should be the one to go, not the beloved balti.

How can you say that about the Chicken and Ham Pie ? It is LOVELY !!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

The Balti is a necessity from November to March.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Another Sausage and Mash pie consumed here. I'll be honest, I was sceptical, but it was great – hot, full of flavour and the pastry was cooked just right.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Disappointing. Rock hard pastry case, not much mash, sausage ok. And they've stopped the brown sauce sachets too. Not a good pie day!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Can we ask they do it again, so I can have one? I love pies and I love bangers and mash, do me proud Piglets!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here