Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bet ..'kin hell

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Put on a fiver, bha 3-0 online. just went to check my winnings and there is no record of my bet. :tantrum::tantrum:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What was the price 20/1 ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There must be a history of bets made. If it is not there, it was not on and not taken. A nasty hit as it must have been a £ 100 profit.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Got nothing, no proof at all. The odds were in the 20's but no evidence of bet being placed, so can do nothing. I guess I must have f' upped somehow, taken the gloss off the day, that is fore sure.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Got nothing, no proof at all. The odds were in the 20's but no evidence of bet being placed, so can do nothing. I guess I must have f' upped somehow, taken the gloss off the day, that is fore sure.

Did you not check once you placed you're bet?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

I am afraid you must have. Sorry for your bad news.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bet slip? he said he went to 'check his winnings' which obviously means online....have you jut come from the 1980s?

Obviously it means that :rolleyes: You should get offline more. There's betting shops out there. Complete with betting slips and people checking their winnings.At least one dumbass big-faced bastid of my acquaintance at football is guaranteed most games to come up and show me their betting slip that is a twelve match accumulator with only Mansfield or somesuch letting them down and depriving them of a bumper bundle. I tell them to do an 11 from 12 perm but do they listen? No. no they don't.

If there's no record of his bet online, then he never made it. Simples.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Don't forget me and Tom are from the age of carbon betting slips when you wrote it in pencil on the slip and got the carbon copy.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
oh well, on the plus side at least it was not a scorecast, with barnes to score first. I wonder what the odds were for that!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
About 100/1 I would guess.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Put on a fiver, bha 3-0 online. just went to check my winnings and there is no record of my bet. :tantrum::tantrum:

you probably have used more than one on-line account ?,
some of them accept your bet immediatley you have clicked "bet now",others dont, and re-present your bet , with "confirm bet",
which you need to click to do this,
I, and other friends have all made this error, some more than once !, easily done and hurts dunnit !

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I do one or 2 £5 bets on betfair every week and the sky offer, where if you do an accumulator for a £5 you get a free £5 bet. My accumulator lost because because Palace did not lose. But on a plus, I did win on BHA 3-0 on there and got £90. The betfair at higher odds for some reason was not processed so boohoo on that one.

Not sure whether I am happy or sad, I need a drink, that's for sure.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
I do one or 2 £5 bets on betfair every week and the sky offer, where if you do an accumulator for a £5 you get a free £5 bet. My accumulator lost because because Palace did not lose. But on a plus, I did win on BHA 3-0 on there and got £90. The betfair at higher odds for some reason was not processed so boohoo on that one.

Not sure whether I am happy or sad, I need a drink, that's for sure.

ah, betfair, someone else prob took odds offered a nano-second before you, hence your bet may have gone unmatched,

have 2 x drinks,

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I had 3 nil with Lita to score anytime which was 25-1. Sadly he came in 5 minutes too late!

gavind

Banned
Jul 2, 2013
I just wish there could be something done here. But I see no options so far.
1.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here